14 April 2012

Its not the load that breaks you down, its the way you carry it



Decided to go for a catch up session with Jiayi yesterday. Meet up at Reddot.. That 傻大姐, again let the cabby drop her somewhere inside Dempsey, and she walked down herself to our meet up place -_-" luckily our meeting was at 630pm, if not I have no ideas how she's gonna make her way down.
Not long after, buddy liang, also came down to join me! Haa.. He's somehow becoming like my PT BF!

Can't imagine of the people who I run into even thou I was at Dempsey, such a ulu place..

Firstly, I met Fion.. She was at Long beach having dinner first, I guess she saw I check in FB, thus she jio her friends to chill there as well..

Thereafter I saw him.. At e very beginning I tot Liang was faking me cos i cracked
a joke on him awhile earlier.. Den suddenly Liang said "他讲他也在 Dempsey "
5 secs later "他讲他在 Reddot"
My reaction was, you think I'm so stupid to fall into yr tricks mah.. The next thing I saw was Liang pointing to him. I was like damnit! 有这么巧吗? I know it does not implement anything but at e same time I do think 难道这算是有缘吗?

He was there with his batch of Coll. From far, I could see that he's happy, enjoying himself in theirs companion. 这样也已经够好了. Some part in me, I do feel abit uneasy, especially when e moment Liang said 也只有一位配得了他了, maybe I also had a hunch that they both had likings towards one another even thou they wasn't seated side by side.

He look so different compared to the past, I guess thats what people say by "growing up". I still prefer e old him. Maybe he is still him to his friends, his coll, his family, but he is never the old him to me again :( I guess I hurted him way too much by breaking so many promises, I do hope he can forgive me but its an impossible thingy.
After awhile, we left.. I bypass theirs table, only bided a bye n didn't said anything else. Somehow I wish I/he could have e courage to 问候彼此.  I totally don like the way we are now but theres' nothing I could do, nothing I could change.

No comments: