29 April 2012

No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you



Met up with Michie and her mum yesterday at Ion. It have been ages since I last catch up with them.
Had a great time out with them.


We went for some fortune telling at Chinatown and I had my reading done as well but I was pretty shocked with my result.
The fortune teller said, are you married?
Me: No, not yet but Im attached

Thereafter he said.. Soon you will be. I asked imm, your soon is how soon. He said maybe in a year or two. My reaction then was, WTH, are you sure? *Dumbstruck*

Although I do wanna get marry but I wasnt feeling exactly happy when I heard him saying so. Maybe there was still so many things I haven do before, maybe because some things shouldnt be rush into as we are still new in the rs, but if something is meant to happened, it will. Well, lets just wait and see how things develop ba.. Till den...

Well, he said that ron and I are compatible, he said 我旺他 which is rather good isnt it? =)
I ask about him but even the teller said, 都过了这么久了 but this isnt wad I wanna hear but maybe its fate lah, even he said so..

Michie was asking, if your BF proposed to you during your trip, what will you do?
I told her impossible cos although Ron did mentioned about marriage thingy but its not the right time yet so I don think he will do it during our trip.

Will you be happy after knowing/hearing this? Will you be happy or sad?

No comments: