10 April 2012

You’re nothing more than a memory, that I haven’t learned how to forget yet



So many people are getting marry! This year, Ive already received so many red bombs! Haa..
Its opt to be a happy year, happy events!

Earlier today, I was out with BFFs at LOL.. I saw that my lil cousin, Ping, posted her happy event.. Her bf, Aaron proposed to her at Nasam Tower.. =) So happy for her loh.. May all love birds be happy together and ever! =)

But another side of me, felt kinda emo. I don deny that I will want and hope to get marry but at the same time I feel fear, worry.
可能是因为周围的人个个都快要结婚了吧?我不是怕我嫁不出去而是怕嫁错人, 做错的选择或不能全心全意的爱一个人. People says, look for someone who is more financially stable cos once you get marry, there will be alot of finances involve.. I do wonder, arent love suppose to last? R do dotes and loves me alot but something is still not so right.. Maybe bcos we are still quite new to the rs.. People tot that R n me have been together for more than 2 years+ or even more.. But we arent. Only a year +. Haa..

Ah yi said this to us (cousins): Always remb your happy moments and vows to keep marriage ongoing. For those who is still searching for the other one, be patient and don rush into it. As marriage is a journey not a destination.

I told Ben, Im not in a very good mood. Alot of things running through my head. I also told Ben about the marriage thingy. He told me, don get marry is the best. Bcos you never knows wad gonna happens. Ben is someone who I know will be there for me. Although I seldom meet him, he love to talk cock till some time I also cannot stand him but he is someone who will also do stupid acts to make people around him laugh. He is someone who can bears with my grumble and nv left me when I was at my lowest. At least, he nv promised and fail me before. Maybe bcos all along we maintained a good friendship.

Anyway, don think so much.. Let nature runs it own course ba =) 该来的总是会来的啦.

No comments: