29 March 2012

Life is simple, its just not easy



Back from Phuket! A 4d 3n short getaway! Athough there was a few hippcus during this trip cos we had a group of 7pax but still, it can be considered as enjoyable bah.. hmmm...




Haha! I could have a dimple, if I smile hard enough!
Been ages since I went to a beach resort. The most fun part of this trip was playing Jet-ski! The weather at Phuket was super hot and humid! Sweat alot there but I love going to Thailand because I can have Tom-yum soup all day long! lol..


Ive been travelling, travelled to most of the nearby countries in SE Asia. But if one day, Im allow/ I dare to travel by myself, this is one of the plc I put on my top list that I would want to go.



I donno whats nice there but its a place whereby I used to hear my friend talks about and I haven been there before! They once promised to bring me there, to snorkel, to sit cable car etc.. But I doubt they still rmb and they will ever bring me there =(

No comments: