03 April 2012

Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting



I met an old friend few days ago while queuing up for Koi with Angela at Illuma.. Someone whom I haven saw for close to 10 - 11 years! Was chatting with Angela when he came over to ask "Are you Stephanie?"
I gotten a shock and step a step backwards; trying to recall who he is and yes, I managed to recall after thinking/stoning for 10sec.. Haa!

I said some thing stupid..
He asked, "你现在在做什么?"
My reply: "oh, 在排队买 Koi loh"

Both he and Angela was shocked by my reply and burst out laughing.. I guessed thats e usual me, when I was shocked.. Exchanged number as per his request, couldn't find a way to reject him.. His name is Andy. He didn't contact me till today, which I tot/hope he nv will.. Haa..


We held a very friendly conversation till he asked, why that time we suddenly lost contact. But how e hell will I rmb as it was so many donkey years ago. Moreover back then, none of us have a HP! Den he said, he still remb where I stay and he did tried to find me for a year cos he missed me so much. I was like -_-", totally speechless..

He continued that he even waited for me downstairs my house for a few times but didnt managed to catch me! This time, I was really stunned by his whatsapp. Totally donno wad to reply at all. Haa! Till e next day, he MSG me, saying that why I MIA 1/2 way while MSG-ing. I replied, fallen asleep! Thereafter he told me to pass a MSG to Angela that when she is in Japan, can look for him cos so coincidentally, they are travelling to Jap on the same week and he is familiar with that area cos his family stay there. -_-"

I told Angela about what Andy said and she tease me nonstop! She said "Mercs vs BMW loh" -_-" WTH right.. Haa! Cos that day, after Andy walked away, we turned and saw him entering his car. We were pretty shocked that hes' driving now as he used to loves and ride bike and used to be quite notorious. But am happy for him lah, as he turn over a new leaf and is doing well in his life now.

Andy might be bluffing that he waited downstairs my plc for me. But frankly, I was pretty touched by his words =) But Andy is not the only guy who waited downstairs for me. There was one super silly guy who used to do so too and he did so much better than e rest of e guys that I ever met =)

No comments: