05 March 2012

Memories is what is left when some things happens and does not complete completely



Chill-ed out with Liang and Jessie at Newton!

Its nice to have gathering with them like this but another side of me, felt emo.. Cos we chatted about something about how we used to gather at 304A. Then one of them said, it'll be impossible to have such a big group in future, if there's liang, there wont be Becky, if there's ong, there wont be jessie.. if there's liang and Ong, there wont be jessie and becky.. :( Then they said, you think can be like you and him meh, not paiseh still go out in a group. I told them, no choice because, you all are my friends also.

And today, I came to know that e Mr. Kaypo Liang have my blog address too! -_-" So Paiseh Loh, when he suddenly blurt it out to me.. I initially tot that not much of my friends knew about my blog cos I never mentioned about it much.

Some time, I do wish I have the courage to let all of them go. So that I wont ever hear about his things. I really don wanna care. But my circle of friends seems to rotates around him or will have common friends.. FML

No comments: