28 January 2011

My first rolex

Ron gave me a surprise by booking a night at Festive hotel and something more extravagant he bought me a gift which I never expected to receive it.. A Rolex watch!

I was taken aback when I received that watch! It's such an expensive gift.. If I were to post up the pictures on FB, I'm sure there will be lotsa talks going around.. I simply hate those ppl (acquaintance) who bitch bad stuffs or should I say "sour grapes"!
Anyway i cant be bothered lah! Just wanna let my friends share the joys Ive. I do like that gift muchie but its a hefty gift to be receive when I'm only his gf..

Cny are approaching in few days time and I wonder how will it turn out to be like. Alot of things have changed, happened and I guess somehow it will be different from the past.

No comments: