03 February 2011

新年快乐 2011!

I feel so uncomfy by not going to Tham's place last night. Somehow for the past 5 or 6 years (除夕夜), we will be at his place to play blackjack without fail. This year, I given it a miss. Isit really time for changes?

Invitation received to Kev's place (Cny gathering cum house warming) but I'm wondering should I go or not? It's gonna be weird to go up his place and he even said that bf are welcome too! It's already gonna be real weird, awkward if I were to go up his place, not to mention bringing bf to his place, moreover with his parents around. I felt the gao wei-ness before when others was present in the usual group gathering so I do hope he won't have a chance to experience what I felt before. Neither here nor there. Duh!
Nevertheless I'm shocked and surprised with the invitation..

No comments: