25 January 2011

Boredom post

It usually happens few times in a year when I start emo-ing to myself, thinking about nonsense stuffs, fighting hard to overcome that feelings which I hated the most.

I came to know a new friend, J. Slightly older than me, happy go lucky guy, doing his master now, driving a porsche n own his own property development firm BUT this is not the main topic that I wanna blog about.. He have a Master in Feng Shui n he know palm reading!
As usual, my curiosity strikes and i started asking him Qns. He said:
Im a big spender, will be a super doting mum in future, very intelligent lady (some things I know but at times i just won't say), heaven blessed person (always there will be people helping me), career life will be smooth sailing, I'll have 2 kids in future, Ron is my 2 1/2 serious bf. He also said I'm a very stubborn and emotional person, which most of the times, it's my emotion that kills me (opportunity lose). He even said that a guy might come along into my relationship in the future but he did say it's preventable. I know all these might sound ironic but he said out one of my secret which makes me pretty "impressed"!

U won't know what is missing till it's gone.. So fight hard for it..

Anyway I also donno why I'm blogging about this. Perhaps just wanna talk about something to myself.
Eventually i didnt went to Zoo with them, i also didnt went down titanium to look for them. She asked me to go but I opt not to n I really didn't expect they will go titanium! Things really happens for a reason. I'm glad I've a very valid reason for not wanting to go titanium.

Went out with Liang for a drink earlier

I'm sick again!
Pretty pack this week, meeting michie, Q gals, BFFs this week!

No comments: