18 January 2011

Quotes

The saddest thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who mean alot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you have to let go yet u can't get through or let go.

Close together, or far apart, u will always be here in my heart

I hate looking at the stars because it makes me think of wad u told me, the stars shining brightly

Happy to know that you are happy..

Fucking tulan today.. I was at titanium earlier on and a stupid Thai gal, for no reason threw a glass towards me. Luckily it didn't hit me but my blood boiled immediately and I went up to give her one tight slap on the face thou there were ppl blocking. Nbcb, I haven been so pist for ages! The bouncer came in, drag that cb woman out. Thereafter came into the room to apologies and said they will send her back to her country by tml! So tulan! I still feel that I should have beaten her more and harder but they said, at least I have slapped her and it was a very big and hard slap. Fuck up!

The boss (kapo) and ah lam promised that I'll nv see her there again..

No comments: