18 March 2010

Someone called me today.. When I realise who was the caller, I stumbled... We didnt talk much, I guess the caller were stunned by my idiotic reply.. But still Im happy to receive that call..

I wanted to cut my hair short but she say don.. She say only when I don hesitate and go down personally to tell her I want cut my hair short den she will cut short for me therefore I reperm my hair again..

Horoscope, zodiac and even Guan Yin Temple "said" the same things to me.. Be it for my career or love life.. Cannot rush or force my way out.. Be patience.. Wahaha...

Something funny happened today when I called to book my appointment..
Me: Is there any slot available for tml? I wanna make an appointment
Her: Can I have yr name pls?
Me: Stephanie, S.t.e.p.h.a.n.i.e (Spelling out e alphabet to her)
She: Can you please let me know the last alphabet again?
Me: "E" for elephant
She: Okay, Ms ELEPHANT, can I check with you what time do you wanna fix yr appt at?
Me: (?_?) HUH?!
She: ELEPHANT, Ive slot at 3pm and 5pm. Which do you prefer..

I couldnt help but burst out laughing non-stop!!! =)

No comments: