11 March 2010

Just came back from Ratchada. I was told that "ChinaDolls" came to sg for performance but who knows he fake me.. They are "ChinaDolls" but from Thai.. -_-" Super lame lor..

Couldnt understand guys!
Going out with them doesnt imply that Ive a likings for them ley.. Doesnt platonic friendship exists now?

In the current society, I seldom see people using handkerchief but my new colleague, Melvin, he does! The rest of my colleagues including myself think and feel that he is such a cutie pie and he is those 没有被污染过的男孩. We named him as "Cute Cute" / "Ah hai"..
Yesterday he acc me to car viewing but after speaking to those car dealers, I couldnt believe that I still have to fork out 500+ close to 600 for a 2nd hand car due to the high interest rate now!

Sigh.. By end of April, I gotta return Jiayu her car therefore either I make up my mind to buy a car now or I change my job... Gotta start sending resume again.. -_-"

My cute bff, bee, sent me a sms during today evening time stating "Don gamble ya"
Isnt that cute of her? Love them muchie..
This coming Sun will be the 1st time Im gg in JB with her and Kelly =)

Made an appt with her and Im going to do add some chemicals to my hair on next wed.. Wahhaha.. Im gonna change, change, change!!!

迷守迷守。。。

No comments: