02 March 2010

My little Jayden


Cute ar.. He nv fails to make my day =)

My long distance friend!


I managed to meet up with him, Alvin before he leave for Aussie again. Had a nonsensical yet enjoyable chat with him. Am happy to know that he is doing well in his life, love and career =) Thou at times I still wonder how does he managed to make it as a Lawyer with his "excellent" pronunciation..
Wishing him all the best and hope to see him again in Dec...

I lost monies again :(
Definitely not MJ but I gotta stop gambling and save up for rainy days..

Golf lessons starting this Friday @ OCC and Im gg to Taiwan in another 28 days.. =)
Gotta learn to fully utilise my days.. I tot of going to learn languages but Jean asked me to wait till we finished learning golf den request co. to sponsor us again.. Hmm.. If not what about taking dance lesson again? (?_?)

我不想在原地踏步。想要一个更充实的生活!

No comments: