02 November 2008

Halloween Night

My Halloween Night was spent with them.. My gals, My bitches. Lolz!

Dining and Clubbing was our plan! As we have to go office during daytime and all of us were reluctant to go home after work therefore we didnt dress up but next year, I definately will... Hehe

Sherry and I



Took this two pics in office. Haa! By 3 - 4 pm, there was nobody in the office, I guess it bcos every one to dress themselves up. That Victor... Kept calling us triplets, when he failed to see one of us, he will say 那只没有来啊?

Den we will be -_-" we are humans ley.. Haa! He said he will be going zouk and dressing up as one of the starwar character. Lolz! As we have not cfm with our final location thus we nv tell him whethere will we be joining him
We decided to go to CHIJMES Sun with Moon for dinner.. Sun and Moon serve nice Jap food.

Geri and me


All of us



The great food that we had at there!


Not ready for camera, she look so fierce


Geri and I


My camera soon ran out of batt and we use Geri camera for the rest of e night. I haven gotten those pics from her..

Our 1st plan was to go City Space for some drinks as gladys will be leaving earlier but somehow I managed to convice her to go St James with us therefore City Space was out. Straight after our dinner, we went to St James!
Arrived at St James at 9 Plus and we went to Powerhouse (Geri's fav) with her pals there. Luckily when we have arrived, there wasnt much crowds. Geri's fren have reserved a table for us therefore we wouldnt need to stand.

The crowds started to flood in by 11pm? And we seen a lotsa of ppl dressing up to the theme! Cool! Im pretty amazed by the efforts that those ppl do, to dress themselves up. We taught gladys to play some drinking games, hopefully she have fun that night.. Hee.. She left earlier whereby the rest of us left at 2am? Will be posting more pics after Geri send me.. Till then... =)

No comments: