25 October 2008

Chervon Free Flow

Bernard jio me to a drinking session at Chervon! Been there thrice only; Chervon held a Octokerfeast? I donno isit spell like that. Lolz!

Pay $30 and you can get free flow of beer from 7pm - 10pm, buffet included! Therefore I asked Sherry and CK to join me as they are also 爱酒之人!
We were given 2 pint of Erdinger and free flow of tiger.. Luckily I sat next table to them so i didnt gotten myself too drunk that night. Aibo with Daniel's style of drinking, I cfm die but we seriously drink to our fill that night.

Left Chervon at 11plus with Sherry and CK feeling pretty high. Haa.. Sherry said I cheated, didnt drank alot as they keep losing to me in games session but I didnt cheat; 是因为我厉害嘛!
When leaving, Ber keep asking me to join them at Shin but thanks god, I didnt join them as I checked with Ber wad time did they left and how was it.. He told me they opened 6 btls! I was like are u sure?! Haa.. Anyway, will be catching up with them soon again..
Shall end the session with... Sherry and CK by e roadside with me inside e car =)

Post dated pics taken when Im at Halo with Sherry during Noontime

Me

Sherry and Me

Our dinner which only cost $20! Freakingly cheap right

No comments: