03 November 2008

Shin and Vogue

Went out with Ber, Daniel and gangs...
Met up at Shin8.

This is Bird?


That is how Ber intro to me. Haa.. Bird, Aniston, Ber and I were the 1st to arrive at Shin.

Aniston


She is one fun lady to be with! She kept saying to them "Don see my CC big den give me so much alcohol. Wahaha!

Daniel and they rest arrived so after...

Me and Daniel


I asked Ber, why didnt he called Mui and Tham.. Ber say bcos Mui just came back from Hk and nowadays Mui wanna quit drinking and as for tham, ber say he everytime drink without paying.. Haa!
In a blink of eyes, I have already knew this group of pals for 4 years plus close to 5.. I used to MJ with them alots of times but as we grow older and due to some issues, the lesser the time we spent together. Heng, that ev time they got outing they sure will ask me out. Just that most of the time, Im busy with some things thus I cant make it.

Daniel and Bernard


Ber lost 8 kgs eversince he stepped out of the Navy and he dye his hair.. Lolz!

A more decent pic please..


Some of the other guys
(L-R) Bernard Chia, Wilson 爱神


Ah Beng, Ber, Ah Seng, Bernard, Wilson


Me with LingJin


One of the waitress there and also 爱神's fav..

The guys like taking photos too esp Ah seng =)


Not forgetting, that day when we went Chervon, I realised CK and Ah Seng are sec school mate and CK are older by Ah Seng 1 yr. 真的是人不可貌相...
After drinking the balances in Shin, we shifted to another pub in boat quay named Vogue as Shin no longer have the promo of 3 btls of Martell for $500.
At Vogue
Bernard Chia and Wilson

We are the spokeperson for Martell? Lolz!

Bird and Dan
They look like drunkens ya?
But they wasnt. Just that I took a candid shots of them behaving like that =)
Me and Ah Seng
As that day at Chervon, I was sitting behind Ah Seng den I flipped my hair from left to right, I accidentally make till his face/back itchy. Eversince that moment, he keep giving me those funny actions that he is afriad of my hair.. Haa!
Ber and me secretly left the pub at 3plus.. I said secretly bcos we didnt inform Daniel that we left cos Dan defiantely will ask us to stay and proceed to DragonFly with him and the rest.. Ber is actually a very nice guy thou he may be kinda petty at times cos by the time we left the pub, Ber is already drunk? Haa.. But he is still gentleman enough to send me home.. Heehee..

No comments: