15 February 2008

My 2008 Vday

My Valentine's day celebration
Started my day having lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza SteamBoat. WJ has not yet told me where we were going to. Till we board e cab then I realised that we are heading to



Ofcos I feel surprised by WJ arrangement. We check-in at the reception and gotten room 2308. WJ opened the door and the moment I stepped into the room, I saw this



on the bed. It took me a few secs to realise that the gift was for me. Indeed I was shocked. It was a surprise specially planned by WJ for me. Yes, Im happy to have a new bag but Im felt kinda bad as I supposed WJ must have spent a bomb again and also I didnt managed to get him any stuffs this time. I was really SURPRISED as didnt expect WJ to buy any present for me as he was constantly with me and never go out. Didnt really expect him to ask Sab to go and buy the gift on his behalf. That's my boy

An overview of the room


The toilet's bathtub face Marina Bay/Fullerton and the city skyline
(The view from the bathrub)


And they have a 37-inch tv. Shiok! WJ and I tried quite a long time to shift the TV but failed. In the end, we called up to check with the help-desk. Haa! After resting in the room for 1/2 hr? We proceed to Marina Sq to catch CJ7. Comedy show.

WJ and me, with the hotel as background


The white choco given by the hotel (Crunchy and orangery flavour)



The wine


The hotel also gave me a luxurious travel/perfume set by Bvlgari =)

Us lazing in the bed. Happy us at Ritz!


The One who spent my Vday with me


The nightview from the room. Beautiful right!


We were given $40 of dining room. We decided to order just 1 plate of fried rice from the Chinese restaurant. The plate of fried rice cost $36 after adding up GST, Gov taxes and a $5 room service charges. Overpriced! Went to DXO "kopi tiam" to packet string-ray and veg however it kinda tasteless. The fried rice thou ex but is definately worthy of e price

Him happily eating the fried rice


Taken after the satisfying meal with the wine


Oh ya, while walking to the "Kopi tiam", we saw the Ching-Gay poster. WJ were saying if he book a day later, we could have watched Ching-Gay celebration from e hotel room. Haa

Over-looking Marina Bay with my flowers


Purely me



WJ


Rested till 10+ pm den I went back home for awhile as I have to "pai tian gong". Helped out my family and burn the incense. Left my plc at 1+ before going back to the hotel. Slept thru the night. WJ and I force ourself to wake up at 9+ as we didnt want to miss their breakfast buffet.

Him


The total charges for the breakfast if it wasnt a complimentary


The breakfast was edible but it kind of salty. After the breakfast, we went back to take a short nap.
Before checking-out of our room. 23th floor while waiting for lift to come =)


I seriously have a 100% fun + enjoyment this Vday. All thank to WJ for making this day so pleasant =) Envy me! Haa.. Just kidding
Oh yes, the services by Ritz staffs is excellent!

No comments: