04 March 2008

I went for bernard bday party at Chervons' on 17th Feb. Had a nice gathering with friends who I hasnt seen for a LONG time




Ah too is gg off to London for 2 weeks, She will be dropping by Paris too. Im so KEEN on a new bag/wallet!!! My next target: Loewe or Prada or Hermes =)

I finally started to start do canvasing (cc). I managed to get numbers but its tiring! Im someone who used to be constantly sitting, now I've to stand moreover its in HOT weather. I closed my 1st case on Regular Premium (RP) during canvasing. Some time, its much better dealing with stranger. I like my job. I've all the time flexibility that I wants and I seen my paycheck for Feb; it was not bad (taking into consideration of the numbers of days I'd work) Being in this line, as long as you have the determination to work hard, you will do well! I've been busy and tired to blog!

Life have been great for me so far, I hope it will be the same for my pals too! =)

No comments: