11 February 2008

CNY Celebrations

Updates on my CNY Celebrations

It was Ah gong's bday on 6 Feb'08. Cake (Royal chocolate hazelnut) was bought from Goodwood Park Hotel and they taste delicious. I don fancy choco cake but still I ate 2 slices of it!

Family pics:







WJ came over my plc at 11+ and we headed to Chinatown. To get the CNY atmosphere. I enjoyed squeezing with ppl ONLY at this season of the year... Haa
Afterwhich, he send me to Ah tham's home for BlackJack while he made his way home.

CNY Day1 (7 Feb'2008)
E next day, I woke up at 3+. Crowds came in at 4+. After buying my lenses for few months, I finally wore it =)
Gambling session starts at 5+. Yes, I was the "Banker" of the day. I lost 100+ as luck wasnt with me but luckily I've Ah boon to subsidy my losses. Haa!!! Ended the poker session for dinner.

A pic of WJ and I


My cousins


Ah Yi


4 Males Vs 1 Female =)


At about 10+, we re-open the gambling den. Haa! Yes, WJ and I become the banker. Initially we lost till we were left with $20+on hands but at the last few rounds, we won back our capital and win additional of $140+
Left my plc, WJ made his way back to his grandfather plc while I went over to Farn's hse.

The pals


Me and Kev


Lost about 90+ at Farn hse. Luck wasnt really with me man!

CNY Day2 (8 Feb'2008)
Woke up at 11+ and headed to Goodwood Park again to collect the cake for WJ's mum and off we went to WJ's grandfather house. I learnt to play Texas Holder from WJ's cousins. Quite a fun game indeed. Lion dance troupe came in at about 4.

The 2 lions performing in the garden



Followed by Dragon performance


Caught in the act, daydreaming me!


This lil boy is so cute. Initially he was just standing near to the sofa watching tv. He slowly move on to the side of the sofa and gradually settled his backside onto the sofa and enjoyed himself watching the tv. Haa



At night, I went over to Gladys's plc. She ordered 2 Yu Shen; which one will you choose? The 1st or 2nd?

1st


2nd


Obviously the 2nd Yu shen look more appetizing right! Had fun that day at Gladys plc. I played one round of MJ; followed by BlackJack.
During MJ session, a hilarious thing happened. "Miss A" has been taking less MJ tiles but she didnt told us.
Till dong3, becky who was the "Dong banker" was asking: Why do I only have 17 stacks of tiles? Me and LiJun tried so hard to find the missing 2 stacks MJ tiles till we supect there was something dirty in the room. We wanted to get out of the room den "Miss A" said:
Perhaps u all should try looking for it in the MJ box cos all along I was didnt get the exact stakes. We were all like -_-"
Well well, for MJ, I had a draw but I lost on Blackjack. Seems like I don have much luck with Blackjack man. Haa!

CNY Day3 (9 Feb'2008)
I went over to Angela's plc at 2pm? As we had arranged to play MJ and I asked her if she interested on investing her CPF. She say will get back to me ASAP. For MJ, I no win no lose. Haa!

Pic taken at 2plus am in her carpark


This is the 1st time, she fetch me =)
Oh, I had a wonderful CNY thou the older I get, the leser the CNY mood. CNY is one occasion I grew up looking forward to. As I will get new clothes and lots of AngBaos during this period of the year. Not forgetting, those tasty CNY goodies =)

Starting to feel e heaty-ness in my body due to lack of h2o this few days. Bless me not to fall sick again. I lost 0.5 kg again even thou Im eating ALOT this few days. I wonder how high is my metabolism?

No comments: