04 January 2008

Welcome 2008

Happy New Year 2008 !!! This is my very 1st post in yr 2008.
Well, I spent my New Year eve at Siloso Beach. I didnt went for the beach party but we had our own celebration at the beach. Quite a number of people does the same stuffs as us. Just that we bought our own alcohol and mat. We saved a lot of monies and had fun at there. Guosh intro us a new poker game which was freakingly FUN.

The fireworks that I saw at Siloso. So close to us yet w/o having to squeeze with the crowds


The Pics for the day


That's how I spent my last day of 2007 :)

On 2 Jan'08, I went out at 1am to meet Becky at Bedds. Got to know 2 new gfs from her; Rykielh and Jessi. I teach them the poker game which Guosh taught me =) Had a lotsa of fun

Oh, In case I forgot... Last Sun, I did a terrible thing; I accidentally scratch the car while parking -_-" Luckily it was only a small scratch :P

No comments: