13 January 2008

I passed my insurance test aldy meaning I am soon to be an agent. Actually Im scared but if i nv try, I never know. Plus Im still young.. But there is so many stuffs which I have to master -_-"
Been playing MJ with Becky and gang for a few times eversince YK's wedding =)
The 2nd time I won $100 and yesterday I lost $80. On my way back home, I heard a song from Sammi which I like it so much =)

Three days ago (on the 10th), I went JB with WJ in the morning. Went for my fav Bah Ku Teh, massage, purchase of disc and etc...
Not forgetting... I went to look for AiLun at night. Yes, been a long long time since I seen her. Probably more than 9 months? We chatted for more than 3 hrs downstair her blk. Yea, imagine 2 ladies during midnight sitting at the void deck seats chit chatting with one another. She slimmed down quite fast but her look is definitely more mature. My nailz turned purplish cos it was kinda cold. Lolz

Next week, I will be signing my contract and from tues onwards, I will be attending my ITC2. Will be stepping into a new phrase of my life... I know it will not be smooth-sailing but I hope it'll not be that rocky.

No comments: