31 December 2007

YK's wedding

无论是开心或者难过都得要过一天
既是我今天是感到非常的难过,我也宁愿选择用微笑来代替 (^+^)

YK wedding day...
I attended YK wedding at Sheraton Towers' last night. Stupid YK; even on his wedding day, he still call me names like "Dan-pen-ni". He looks VERY anxious during e march-in. Food served was pretty tasty but I didnt have much appetite on that day thou. Saw alot of old friends there too =) Initially I thought it will be quite an awkward situation but am glad that things turn out fine. Esp having those gals to keep me company.

After seeing this group of friends, I realised I do miss them; miss their companionship. The group of friends which I had lost contact for 6 mths, friends whom I felt comfy with, playing pranks with and so more. I do wish to hang out with them often but sometimes situation does not really allows me to... =(
However, Im glad that these pals are still warm to me

People always say friends come and go... In life you will have differ type of friends. I agreed with this theory but differ type of friends gave you differ type of feelings. For eg, friends who I hang out more often with nowadays, belongs to the more mature category. Therefore sometimes when Im with them, Im afraid that we might have differ mentality due to our age gap thus I will talk less to them compared to my old friends. Im not saying this group of mature friends are not good. They have their good points too.
To me, ALL my friends are equally important. I jus hope that I will not bcos of certain circumstances and lose contact with my pals. Do keep in contact, alright! Qizhi, I promise I will meet out with you once my exams is over ok. Im sorry that I keep postponing our meeting.

Dinner ends and with the usual group of people, MJ session is ofcos a MUST at Becky' hse. Yes! MJ... Something which I has missed out on for the past 6 mths. An activity which I fancy alot. Thou I lost $50 but Im happy for its the process which I seriously enjoyed alot. A great time for friends to catch up with one another, a game to challenge my brain cells.
No photos taken bcos I brought a clutch to the wedding thus couldnt put my cam in. Hopefully I can see them soon and take photos with them :)
Im constantly taking photos bcos human brain have limited capacity. If there is ever this day when I forget about things, I hope my photos will be able to make me recall them.
Stephanie really REALLY enjoyed herself lots with pals last night!

WJ was supposed to come and pick me up. I smsed him but I didnt know that he asked me to call him thus he was still asleep when MJ ends (5am. Ya, we always play MJ till this kind of weird timing). I wanted to take cab back but Kevin said he will send me home. Yup, he gotten his car license. I felt happy for him too. Kev has grown up, he doesnt need ppl to remind or worry about him anymore. Don deny the fact that upon seeing Kev, past memories floods my mind. Its nice to reminisce the past at times. Esp those happy times :) I miss Aunty and family =) Wondering how has they been? Hopefully they are doing good! I don see it as an de-merit bcos of me missing them, for Im a human and I've feelings too.

I do fear of getting hurt so I tends to draw a lil circle around me, to form a lil protection. I know Im not very good with my emotions, words hence at times people may thinks Im hard-hearted/ un-appreciative. For eg, I could have talk nicely to get things I wants but I usually end up shouting for it.
However I know well enough who are the people who treat me nice/good. I do appreciate and will always remember them! I do feel guilty that due to my in-sensitivity, occasionally I caused people to be hurt at time but I had never ever meant for it to happen.

At one point in my life (when separated), I dislike Kev due to his rudeness comments even thou I knew it was all angry words. I can say this bcos I know him inside out, like the way he know about me at that time. I reckon wad we need is TIME to clear things out. Current situation maynot permit us to be good friends but I hope we will be in near future. Having more confidant is better than none. (Hopefully WJ will not be angry over this)

Life is pretty fair to me. Thou Im kinda sassy but I've a SUPERB FABULOUS FANTASTIC family, friends, guys who love me alot for who I am. Although I do have lil sufferings at times but Im still consider blissful.
Whatever la. New year (2008) is approaching in a few hour times, I wish for all my friends, family and I to be happy and with good health. May every one be grant of what they desire and all people that I know will strike to-to. Best wishes !!!

One of Stephy's slogan
一对情侣一旦分开,
他们不能当作不认识对方 因为他们曾经相爱过
他们也不能再做会朋友 因为彼此都受到了伤害
所以他们会变成最熟悉的陌生人

When the stars are shining bright in the sky, it means that i'm missing u...
When the leaves are swaying down from the trees, it means that i'm thinking of u...

No comments: