15 January 2008

MJ last night and I won $70 :)
Near to ending of the game Becky and Liang had a small tiff. Both Jessie and I went silent. Thou I donno whether have they made up but I certainly hope they have.

Today is my 1st day of ITC2. Well, luckily for me there is still some pals who I knew from the previous class. Contracted signed today. Gladys asked whether do I have a proper bag as I've been carrying my slingbag often. I told her I do have a proper bag but bcos Im currently not working so I carry my slingbag as easier to carry ma. Hence she keep reminding me that Im EMPLOYED once again therefore DO NOT bring my slingbag anymore. Haa!
I need referrals... Anyone can helps?

Been telling ppl about the CPF 60K thingy but somehow my information was wrong. Today news paper states "After April, CPF members can no longer place the 1st 20K of their Ordinary a/c and 20K of their special a/c into investment" meaning if only you have more than 20K, you can invest otherwise its a absolutely Nono. Right now, you can invest whatever amt you have in your CPF as long as it meets the min sum (5K)
So paiseh about the wrong infor :P

Tml will be going to "The Rock" for our kick-off. After which, home sweet home... =)

No comments: