29 November 2007

Now Chirsty and Lily are under my influence! After seeing my face condition turns better, they asked me to get e ampoules for them. I simply love sharing skincare/makeup tips with pals.
Was browsing thru webby and I came to know about我的美丽日记面膜. It seems to be pretty effective and highly rave hence I asked Ah yi to tell Leon Kor to buy it for me. But who knows, Leon kor is already back in sg today.
Told Lily about it and she told her pals about it. One of her pals will be dropping by Taiwan for 2 days hence she will be getting it for us =) I cant wait to try this mask.

My lashes have came. Its pretty moreover its freaking cheap. Heard from the seller that my clothing purchase has came too but I had already forgotten what I had bought.
Next Monday, I will be taking my M9 again. I pray that I will pass this time round.
Hopefully dear will pass his CFA paper too. 加油!

I hasnt been to ZoukOut before. I wanna go but this yr, I doubt I will be able to attend it.
Nvm, I shall wait for the next yr. I wanna go dancing dancing. I wanna go holiday.

No comments: