25 November 2007

Raymond wedding day

Its Raymond wedding day yesterday.
I met up with Sab during noon time and we went to a salon in Bt Panjang to set our hair. After I had pack e car, Sab asked me: Don need to put coupon ar? I was "hehe, I forgotten".
I like the way the salon set my hair for me and moreover it isnt that ex. *Pretty*

Went back to her home to continue with our makeup. We shared quite a few makeup tips together. Its fun having companion while dolling-up.
Was supposed to reach at 6pm to grace their solemnization but by the time we was ready, it was already past 530 therefore we dilly dally and wasted some time in her plc.



Left e her hse at 6plus and made our way there (Copthorne Kings). Sab and I have the same theory; as long as we reach there safely, it doesnt matters whether how we drive.
Upon reaching the hotel, we saw one parallel lot and the hotel staff wanted us to park there. I was like nono. No way am I gg to try that. Sab shook her hand and we proceed further up for a vertical parking. Haa!


Thou the exterior view was slightly old but the interior was not bad.
Went up to the brothers' room to find the rest. After which, we proceed to the ballroom. I was telling WJ, Im taller than you due to my high heels. We decided to took a pic to see who is taller. Turn out, he is :P



Took a pic with Jianwei too. The guy whom went prawning with us the 1st time and it pours heavily!


Sab and Jerm. MC for the day


They said for the next wedding, they will start to charge fees if ppl wants them to be MC. Haa!
Yup, I do feel kinda weird initially as WJ was busying co-ordinating the stuffs hence I keep playing "Bounce-out". But after 1/2 hr or less, I started talking to Esther.

Me and Esther


While waiting for the food to be serve.


The ambiance of the ballroom was nice and cosy just that e design of the room was kinda weird/cock. Pillars in between hence when the groom and bride march in, we couldnt really see them but overall, its still consider good as they have live-telecast and the cold dish was tasty.

My dear showing off his dimple


The wedding ends at 1130. As usual... All of us were the last to leave. Went back to the brothers' room for some drinks and blackjack. Surprisingly no one suggested clubbing this time round! Moreover we are super near to Zouk. Perhaps all was tired and age have catch up with them le. Haaa!

Went to mini-vivo city for supper before we end our day.
And that's me! Zi lian again.



Im missing my perms...!

No comments: