30 November 2007

Last day at Sumisho

My last day at Sumisho.
I was kinda touch by my colleagues' actions. Matoba san purposely went to Q up donuts for me during his lunch time.

My leftover donuts =)


My company gave me flowers and a small little gift.
9 sweet red roses!


My farewell gift from them



The moment I step out of office, I felt upset. Feelings do develop after time wad. Moreover they were really nice to me at times and they gave me the chances to learn from them as I had no background in this field at all initially. Will be meeting them for dinner next Friday. My farewell dinner, arent they great?
I do wonder whether do I make the right move in resigning but like what ppl said, once you had make a decision be firm about it. Don be indecisive. Holidays starts from today onward! Yippee

No comments: