01 October 2007

My pride!

That uncle went for his reservist (3 weeks) so presently Im kinda free but then Im not very used to not having him around, pestering me =)
8 yrs after ORD, this is his 1st reservist. Not only him, nearly all e PCs are recall after 8 long yrs. I wonder whether he and his campmates will be able to withstand all those trainings or not. Haa!

Went over to MDIS to get my cert.
My achievement =)


Woowoo! Finally! After all my efforts put in, I finally gotten this =)
Meet up with Alan for awhile caused he wanted to pass me my bday present.
It have been abt 3 mths+ since I last saw him too!

His present for me...


I have TOO many unnecessary stuffs. They are piling up on my wardrobe, robbing me of my space! The result of impulse buying and worst still, they are brand new! Took pics of them and decided to post on Yahoo Auctions. Hopefully there will be buyer. Haa! That’s all =)

No comments: