06 October 2007

Friday
Work end, met up with Angela. Had our steamboat dinner at TBP.
Angela and me Idling at TBP




After that, went to Jolin's work place to R&R. Really enjoyed my night-out with Angela. Its been a long time since we went out to chill together. Am also happy for Jolin that she has found a daytime job. She is a nice & strong girl, just that she once make a wrong move in her life. May she be happy with her choices now.




Met up with Alan too as he was in the vicinity. He went with us to have our suppper and thereafter fetch Angela to BQ to find Eddy. After alightening Angela at BQ, he send me home. On the way back, we met with road-block... I was like WTF. Couldnt be so heng ba. Luckily the TP didnt suspect anything =)
A great nite-out!



Sat
Met up with baby at 10plus. Im surprised tat I managed to wake up the moment he called me. Oh yes, while having supper with them last night, they were still saying I couldnt wake up till late noon. Guess I proved them wrong =)
*Heartache* WJ has become "Mr Black" due to all those tanning and so on. Had our brunch at Sake Sushi and we slept throughout the whole noon.. Haa! After which, he taught me on my equity topics. Enjoyed being with him. I really MISS him a lot when he is not by my side! That sweet uncle... even though he was tired, he still insists on going out for awhile with me. Went over to Rocher for beancurd takeaway and I told him, I feel like eating Lala so we drop by to Newton too =)

No comments: