29 September 2007

Gladsy came to pick me up and we went to attend Manulife seminar. After which, met WJ at Orchard. Had Ding Tai Fung for lunch/dinner. Went over to Hereen for a short walk but I do not have any mood to shop ard. Perhaps I was too tired therefore he suggested going back home to rest even thou he had only just reach there for less than 1 ½ hr.
I slept throughout the journey cos I got a super comfy pillow with me. Haa!
Rested for ½ hr before going out to meet JunHui and HuiLi for a prawning session This time round, 3 hours we managed to catch 8 prawns. Caught 2 prawns with tag attached; which pays us a total of $3. *Lucky us*
However, Junhui isnt that lucky compared to us as he had only caught 2 prawns in 3 hrs. haa! A kind uncle knew that we had only caught 10 prawns in total, therefore he gave up his basket of prawns (I guess more than 20 prawns) to us =)

Need to start revising from next week onwards. Exams date is approaching! *Stress*

No comments: