17 September 2007

My 21st PINK bday

This is going to be s Super Duper long entry! *So tired but luckily todya is Jap holiday*

14 September
Only managed to check in to bungalow unit:4 at 710pm bcos there are still so many things to buy. Rushed to Seng Siong, my house and Concourse. The car was full with all my stuffs.
Upon reaching there, unpacked all my stuffs. WJ swept and mop the floor for me while I watch my tv show. Haa! Make our way to Changi Village for our dinner.
Sabrina & Jerm came over at 9+ to help me deco up the plc. Look at these beautiful flowers. My bday gift from them.

They are super creative lor. I really appreciate wad they have done for me. They purposely came all the way down to my chalet thou they live far away. Without them, without their deco, my party will not be so sweet and beautiful. After which, we went over to Tampanies to catch "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"


My 1st movie with this couple =) Hilarious but touching movie; how far would you go for your friends.
Movie ends...
Thou we went separate ways; we shared the same route for awhile. The not-so-grown-up WJ and Jerm played on the road! Throw paper and splashing water. Haa! Thou it was fun but it still quite dangerous.
Back to the bungalow, we blow up almost half the balloons and continuing deco the place. Luckily ah boon lends us the electric plump otherwise we will die ya.
Before we went to bed, WJ pass me my bday present.
He gave me this "Key" necklace then he kept laughing non-stop. Im happy with this present because to me, its the thoughts that count not e value.
After which, he said my real present is in his lappy bag; asked me to find it myself. And dada, I found this.



He sure have spend a bomb on it but its a beauty isnt it?

15 September
I couldnt slept well hence I woke up at 9+am despite sleeping late.
Went out to rescue my roses as they keep falling off. Housekeeper came; to see if we need her to tidy the plc for us and she told us that we have a very nice deco =)
My family came start came in at 3plus. Together we prepared for the BBQ, set up the table and so on. Dad bought alot of food for BBQ. Roughly at 5 plus, a lady came with a bouquet of roses for me. I was kinda surprised as I had never expected to receive it.

The 4 different colour roses!


Took a look at the card, it was from WJ. A pleasant surprise and it brightens up my day for I was starting to feel worn-out due to all the preparations.
Buffet arrived at 6 plus. I was kinda worried because most of my family and friends have not come. Am afraid that no one will come. Haaa! The crowd starts to come in at 7+ while I was dressing up myself.
A very hectic night for me. I don even have the chance to eat my buffet or BBQ for I was busy walking around, entertaining my friends and relatives. Im contented because I have a very good family. I had always know they dote on me alot. But especially on this day (15 sept 07), I felt even more loved by them through their actions. Family who did the most stuffs and work non-stop were my dad, ah boon, ah yi, Lester kor. My dad and ah boon were busy BBQing the food for my guest. Ah yi and kor busy with clearing the rubbish and doing PR to my guest. They make sure every of my guests were well-served and so on. I really owe them a big treat. Not forgetting the 3 maids too!

The people who came to my PINK party






The brithday Girl





My present :)


My 21st Tiara bday cake.


Thou its was small for a 3.5kg cake and its kinda pricey ($200) but still I love my 2 tier tiara cake.
It was so easy to recognise my chalet for it was so PINKY. Its good having a theme as I can easily identify my friends. Appreciate all my friends and family because most of them make the effort to turn up in PINK =)
Without a doubt, Im the most fortunately gal in the world as on my 21st bday, I have all my family members and most of friends to celebrate it together for me.

Thanks to my mum who sponsor me for my buffet
Thanks to my dad who sponsor me for my BBQ, misc stuffs and helping out
Thanks to Ah ma for my curry, bee hoon and so on
Thanks to Ah boon who sponsor me for the misc stuffs and helping out
Thanks to Ah yi, Kor, Joanna sis for helping out
Thanks to WJ for being my photographer and PR to my friends for the night
Not forgetting my part-time Maria, Ms Angela too! She helps me to entertain my fren amd clean up.
To all my friends and family who make the effort to come my party at NSRCC on 15 September: Thank you guys & gals! And I love all the present that I had received.
Once again, a big THANKS to my family and friends who help out and make the effort to come down.

I received alot of presents and Ang baos for my 21st bday =)
She have a fabulous 21st bday celebration! The BEST & SWEETEST pink memories; Im ELATED :)

No comments: