14 September 2007

Present & Nightout with my Pri sch mates!

Too much! WJ went out w/o telling me. Still dare to complain that I didnt inform him at times :P He said he is out to make my bday surprise. Wondering what type of surprise will he give me.
My present colleagues wont be attending my bday party cos they said e location is kinda far. Before work end, Christy pass me a present :)

A bikini!


I had long wanted a new bikini and its in PINK... wahahah!! Match my theme sia. Maybe I can use this to forfeit ppl who didnt wear PINK to my party. Lol... =)
Went over to TBP for my PINK mani & pedi with Ah yi. After which, we head to Grand Copthorne for e buffet dinner. I don really like the food there for I felt that there is limited variety but Ah yi they all don agree with me. Perhaps its bcos I don take clam stuffs. Didnt took any photos today as I forgotten to bring my cam out -_-"

After my filling dinner, I meet up with my gals! They took cab to Grand and tompang me. They are Gals who I love dearly, Gals whom I have known when I was less than 10yr old, Gals who is close to me, to my heart even thou we seldom meet up. The gals are Abbey, Jing & Xin...! Its been ages since the 4 of us went out TOGETHER! Normally we will be short of 1 gal. Machiam playing MJ sia =)
3 women = 1 market
4 women = Chaos

We went over to Dempsy once again. Wine Network will be our next fav hangout!
The 3 sweetie pies of mine gave me a AngBao and a lovely cake. They are really FULL-OF-IDEAS! Instead of using 2 big 1 small candles, they use 21 small candles! So the cake was like WOW!

My cake from them

The happy me!

Besties!

Bebe & Me
Jing & Xin


The AngBao given by them! *Touch*



Felt abit disappointed as they wont be able to come for my party but no worries, I understand as the location is indeed far. Thanks still, for celebrating me in adv together... But if you all suddenly have a change of mind and wanna come, just give me a call ok? My chalet door will definitely be open. Haa!
Thanks gals! I appreciate all the things that you all have done for me today! From the bottom of my heart, I cherish the memories we have, the time we spent, the sisterhood that we have and so many more! We shall meet out real soon again alright? And bebe, rmb our agreement ya. We shall save up now and the next Natas fair, we shall go check out the tours! Hopefully, we (Me, bebe, Jing) can make this lil wish come true but if wanna go with xin, we might have to wait yrs ltr... Haa.. *Save up save up SAVE UP*

After our drinks, WJ came to pick us up and send us home. He is smart la; managed to find this plc cos I didnt gave him clear instructions. I just told him the name of the plc. Upon reaching his plc, he said that there is an Angbao for me from his mum =)

The Angbao from his mum



Thanks Aunty!
Off to bed lor. Nitez! Tml still got a LONG day to go as I will be going down to my chalet. Im VERY HAPPY today! Elated; period =)

No comments: