18 September 2007

How WJ celebrated my 21st bday for me

How WJ celebrated my 21st bday for me

On 16 Sept, I only woke up 2 plus pm. He brought me my food; after which rushed me to prepare myself.
Went down to Changi Village Hotel. 15 mins after checking into the room (516), the bell rang. The hotel guy came in with a btl of wine and a cake. My 1st surprise from WJ. Cake from Canele!

After which, he gave me my 2nd surprise. A book which I has been looking for. Slept for 2- 3 hrs before waking up for dinner. He gave me 2 choices... Italian food or Zhu cha; I choose zhu cha. Had our dinner back in the hotel room den my 3rd surprise came... A full body massage by him =) *Sweet*
Appreciated that he putted in so much efforts to make my 21st bday so memorable.

The cutie guy with my gift


The kiss of happiness


Below are the pics for the day

I had a wonderful day =)

No comments: