22 September 2007

HillTop restaurant

Jap holiday on next Monday! Its a long weekend for me =)
Attended Junde's wedding at HillTop restaurant last night. Together with the same old friends but different partner. Initially, I still feel abit awkward but as time passes, I felt better. Had attended few weddings this yr, still I finds Esther & Sean the nicest. When I was small, I wanted to get marry at the age of 21 - 22 but it impossible. Im still young. Moreover no monies!
As usual we were e last to leave as they were still deciding where to go. Hwoon suggested Lollipop so we went over. Hwoon was the one who suggested the place but reaching there, he was already dead-drunk. Haa! Compared to the past, Lollipop has changed quite a lot. Lessen patrons.

The women


The men


Baby and me

No comments: