12 June 2007

Dilemma!
Now there is a lady from insurance (Manulife) wanna recruit me too.

I: I got no experience in sales line plus I get tense easily.
Gladsy: No worries, all this can be train. (That what Sean told me too)
I: I don wish to accept both side help otherwise if I pass my exams in the future, I reject either one of you, I will feel awkward.
Gladsy: Its ok. There wont be any hard feelings as I believe both side are helping you as a friend. Besides, you arent facing either one of us daily; whats there to be awkward about? What matters most is you feel comfy with which sides, who can guide you better and let you earn more monies.
I: Eh... *dumbstruck*

Tell me wad should I do?
Sean has called me to inform me that the tutorial has been book and Luke is willing to give me tuition. Omigod!

No comments: