13 June 2007

4 weeks working in Sumisho.
To be exact, 18 working days.

Im slowly getting used to this new environment
Things have been going smoothly for me so far.
I do get reprimand ONCE and praises at times.

The only things I dislike were after working in Sumisho, I realise what they used to mean by "some colleagues can only be colleagues" and I detest being a newbie.
My boss, Nambu San is good. He knew my exam dates are approaching soon and he told me to bring my books to office so that during my free time, I can study (my MOST free time is from 930 - 1245). He even told me, if I want to be in this industry for long, I should go and take my O lvls as he thinks that it is a rules set by MAS. Maybe I will email MAS and ask whether isit a necessary to have. I have so many things that I wanna do so take a step at a time ba.

I guess I make a right choice in moving on ba.
God damnit!
SHRI lessons falls on every Wed, Thurs and Sat -_-"

To QiZhi:
Happy 21st birthday!
You are fit to watch R21 lo. I know Im LATE but as you knows, Im those VERY absent-minded person. I owe you a treat! Shall see you ard soon ok?! =)

No comments: