11 June 2007

A bo liao update!

I slept thru the whole sun.
Awake for less then 2 1/2 hr. I guess it is the effect of med that made me slp so much but Im still feeling sick. I hate to be sick.

I asked LiLi: Don kid me. I doubt you are single.
LiLi: I am! Name me selfish but in my point of view, if initially the content of a book is already giving you a headache, why continuing reading it? If U cant find a person who suits, love, accept you for who you are, why be with him? It will only waste your time.
Some times, it is better off being single. You've the freedom to do wad you wan.

Regarding mistake:
Others might keep reprimanding that you are in the wrong. At times, you knows that you are at wrong too but you just cant pull yourself out of the hole/mistake.
You wanted to correct the mistake but you cant do it right now.
Never mind! Don need to rush. Take your time. As long as you have the determination to change, you will slowly climb out of your folly. Treat it as a lesson learnt. Life is short and humans are born to err.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone asked me:
What are your goals? What are your priorities? Have you made plans on how you intend to make them come true?
21 may seems young but it is also the pathway to adulthood. Time flies before you notice any major changes. Better start planning ahead of wad u want. Right now, you are young, you have the drive, the strength to achieve wad you want hence 21 is consider the best time for you. Don waste your time idling.

I became dumbstruck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some one else told me this:
Tough time don last. Tough man does.

No comments: