23 May 2007

Thanks Michelle!
For providing me the link to ebuddy otherwise I will be bored to death!

Meeting up Ms Angela tml at NewYork NewYork.
I have nv been there before but heard that the food served is tasty.

Working in Sumisho is much relax than in Shinmei.
Nth for me to do at all! Just some filing and so on.

Maybe this is just the beginning hence Im SO FREE but I want to learn more.
They say will let me attend Bloomberg training soon.
Each of them have a PC specially for Bloomberg.
Happy as they are willing to let me go for this course.

Maybe after my Dip and I have settle down in here, I will go for some courses/test on trading at IBF. It is also related to insurance. In terms of exams. 1 stone kills 2 birds.
Im happy as now Im making changes to my life and opening pathway for my future. What about u? Gd luck fren and all the best in things that you wanna do =)

No comments: