24 May 2007

NewYork NewYork

Ah Yi was on MC, Christy met her ex-colleague for lunch therefore I ate my lunch alone
I seem to be a loner! Felt so upset, so emo!
But I know I have to learn to. To learn eating alone.
I miss the times eating with Shinmei staffs.
I went to The Arcade alone and I ate tom yam fish soup.
It cost me $5! I was taken aback by the price. In the past when Im working at Shinmei, the max price for fish soup was only $4.

Basically, you can see how free I am while at work. To be able to change my blogskin.

Met up with Ms Angela after work at NewYork NewYork.

The food was not bad, I would say.
She gotten a camera that is same as mine except that hers was in red colour, mine is in black.
She gave me a card and a lil keychain =) A card with alot of meanings in it. Isnt she great?!
And indeed, I was touch by her actions.

Thanks gal. I love the card.



She say this 2 characters represent us

A cheap deal for ev one who wanna drink. 1 mug of beer cost $2.90. That is the happy hr promo from Shin Bar.
Drove her home too. My 1st time ferrying her after getting my license for 38 days. Drink-driving :P Luckily, nth amiss happen.



Next time, its gonna be her turn driving me home. I haven have the chance to be ferry by her. Abit disappointing that I wasnt her 1st friend who is being ferried by her but nvm la. I wont blame her. Wahahaha

We used to know each other inside out, chat on fone frequently, meet up at least once a week or even daily, used to be like a lesbian partner but now I don deny the fact that we two has drifted apart. :(

Simple saying: Just dial 8 digits and chat with the person for 5mins; asking how are you doing, is oso good enough BUT can we really do that? Lolz.
I shall try doing so but hopefully she wont tot that I went mad. Haa..

I wish to be like the past with her but with all these new yet hectic work and schooling schedule; who will have time for friends. I mean to meet up that often as compared to non-working life.
But Im glad that, I still feel ease when being with her earlier on and there is no wall builded in between us. But for her case, I have no idea la. Hope she too feel ease being with me and still consider me as her best buddy. Haa!

Im HAPPY. I enjoyed catching up with her.
More to come ya!

* Lazy to take photos of the card so I decided to steal e pics from her webby *

No comments: