21 May 2007

I didnt lunch with Ah Yi as Christy told me she wanna lunch with me.
Couldnt reject her as 1st day wad so I have to put Ah Yi plane. Guess she will understand and not blame me.

It was good working in Sumisho.
The colleagues there was nice; I guess I prefer working with small group of ppl rather than with lots of ppl.
Colleagues told me that I can slowly learn my things. No hurry and keep telling me to take it easy.

Matoba San (Security trader) told me, if I want to buy books or take up courses regarding stocks, equity and so on, I can do so and claim to the co.
Bcos Nambu san(My boss but he is out station till Fri) has actually told him to get the books for me.
He said that I might get bored after a period of time as this is mostly on admin side. If I learn to trade, I can help out in future. Meaning new jobscope. But I told him slowly slowly as I wanna learn how stock market work 1st. Like that I will be more stable.
Heard from Christy that our co. is oso under SDF so it kinda good if i wanna further my studies.

Sumitomo staffs are entitled free admission Planet fitness but not Sumisho staffs. Dammit. Haa.. Enjoyed myself today. Learn new things about how stocks market work and so on.

There will be another staff joining us in early june. She will be helping with the accs side.
And there will be co. dinner on 8 June =)

Last but not least, Japan holidays are more compared to sg holidays! =)

No comments: