17 April 2007

Im happy, happy, HAPPY!
Bcos:

  • I get to remodule w/o paying any cents for it. Thanks to Alvin's influential email.
  • On Friday night, I have my own personal bowling ball and it is in greenish-blue colour. A gift from Kev.

  • Today, 17th April 2007
    I had gotten my license on my virgin try!

Share my joy with me! :)
Before and during my TP test, I was freaking tense. I felt that I will fail :P
My tester was Chong. He has a benevolent looks.
I gotten test route 6. It is from BBDC - TW lane - TW - BBDC.
Actually, there should be slope included but when we was out on the road, he say let have a change of road route. He shortens my test route hence it was quite an easy task. Just normal driving.
In the circuit, he didn't test me on E.brake. He passed me but he told me: You MUST remember to check your blind spot! Lolz!
When I knew I pass, I was SO HAPPY!
Thanks for all the well-wishing, peers! =)

The tutorial lesson for M9 was interesting but there are a lot of stuffs to remember and its kinda confusing as there is a lot of differ terms. Im glad that I have Esther for companion. She was like my personal tutor. Explaining stuffs that I don understand once and again. Thanks to Esther for accompanying me thru the lesson. The only thing that I don enjoy is the location. Tampines ley. It is so faraway from my plc.

Some of the pics that I took last weekend



Yippee! Xiamen, Im coming in another 16 hrs =)

No comments: