24 April 2007

18 – 22 April 2007

8 adult and 3 kids depart to Xiamen on 18th April.
Rating for Silkair crew: 6 out of 10. Their service wasn’t as fantastic.
The only difference between them and budget airline: They serve meals onboard.

Days spent in Xiamen were fun!
Food, shopping, massage was cheap! Much more cheaper then BKK but the stuffs there don really suit me or maybe bcos I don have much time to shop too.
I love the weather there.

We went to the village (Fujian). The place where my grandfather was born.
His elder brother was still staying there.
It wasn’t as bad as wad I thought. Their place was spacious and newly renovate.
Ofcos within the village, there are still a lot of houses which are old and “broken”?

The ppl at the village were nice, honest and humble unlike those in the city who were rude. But they have some things in common. Almost every guys smoke and they spit everywhere so gotta be very careful when walking. Haa!
Only ah ma and ah gong stayed at the village. As for us, we stayed in the hotel though the traveling time to the village was 1 hr long!
We played with firecracker, firework and a lot of stuffs. These are things that we cant nv experience in SG.

The food don really suits my likings hence I had KFC for 3 days. Their chicken and egg tarts were delicious! =)



Day 1

MY ah gong and ah ma


Ah ma


Ah gong & Me




Ah yi


Me @ the village



Megan & HaoHao


Lester kor


Joanna jie (My uncle wife) and ah yi






Day 2

Lighting the firecracker


Running away from it! Im scare =)


My gugu!



He is peeling the sugarcane for me!


Shawn!

Day 3






Ah boon, Ah yi & Kor


Me and Ah boon


CUTE!



My darling boy!









Day 4

No comments: