13 April 2007

Chatted on msn with 1 of my fav guy, Mr Liew/Modifier/MIA yesterday.
Right now, he is in Taiwan and coming back soon.
He said he will buy things for me but will he? Haa. Wondering what nice stuffs he will get for me if he really did buy.

Qiang is also coming back on Sun.
Woo... I will have lots of present. I love presents. =)

After work, met Fion for Sushi. We had some conversation thus causing my decision to be slightly shaken.
She said since I will be getting my Dip in times to come. Why should I go get my O. what I should do next is to pursue my degree. I agreed with wad she has said but I felt that it is a must to have O. Any advice?

Gotten back my Econ subpaper. Sux men! I fluck it again. Asked Alvin to write a complain letter to the school! Im not gg to waste another $300+ for the module, which I think I did well.

Ms Angela has passed her TP this time. Congrats ya!
4 more days to my TP. Im really ANXIOUS!

No comments: