12 April 2007

Start of accounts lesson yesterday. The lesson was not so bad as I had studied it previously. Same lecturer, same classroom but praying hard that I wont get the same result :)

Finally gotten my M9 book from Sean & Esther ytd nite after my class.
M9 is about life insurance and investment-linked policies.
I managed to give Sean a scare as I came from the multi-storey carpark instead of the roundabout. Esther told me, during daytime she has also scared Sean. Haa..

During the AIA mini-seminal, Sean told me that the test will be rather easy and the book wasn't thick.
BUT when I saw the book last nite I got those fainted feelings and to make it worse, Sean told me after checking out with his colleagues, he realise that only 30% of the candidate pass at 1st attempt.
Just this book alone, it has about 400+ pages! How am I gg to read finish the book in 8 days (excluding my holidays)

Esther says she passed all at 1st attempt. I guess it goes the same for Sean. They are insurance guru. Lolz.
Esther will be accompanying me for the tutorial. She say that it will be easier for me cos if I have any queries, I can ask her straight. Luckily for me, there is Sean & Esther who is willing to coach me. I guess I have to thanks Alvin for it. I really owe them a big meal!
Maybe treat them eat Coca. I guess they like it.

Althou a lot of ppl has been telling me, it is not easy being an insurance agent. But they will not be able to affect my decision. I lead my life. I wan to make sure I tries ev things that I wants so that when Im old, I will not regret!

After that, met up with the busy gal, Ms Chen MeiXin. We haven't seen each other for quite some times. She is occupied with all her filming and preparation of her album, that is soon to be release. When her album is release, pls SUPPORT her ya!
As per usual, we will meet at the traffic lights and I will always force her to run across the road by shouting over to her "HURRY UP!" =)
Xin came over my plc to watch TV, chitchat and drink. That crazy gal brought a few bttl of beers over to my plc. Lolz.
We used to have 4. Which include Ms Abbey Ong but her timing oso clashed with ours. Hence we sort of drifted apart :(
Xin and me both agreed that we miss those days whereby the 3 of us (Jing, Xin & Me) were constantly having pizzas at my plc. Haa. I guess Jing, you are also missing those days right?!
We will have a gathering soon ok? A timing that will suits the 3 of us.

Thou we may not be meeting up frequently BUT im sure we all know that we have one another in our heart and who to find when we wanna share our woes =)
Wow! I was counting the number of yrs we knew each other and I realise we had knew each other for 12 yrs+ and OfcOs the yr of our friendship are still counting on!

That day was talking to Vince den he say he wanted Xin's autograph. I guess he was joking only but I intend to make fun of him so I ask xin to sign for me. But she scolded me "siao"

MY lil pretty sweetie pie!
(Our crazy photos but cannot be posted on friendster)

Dono them ar. But my crazy bitches (Jing and Xin) like to date me out on weekdays nite hence the next day I will feel very lethargic when Im working whereby they are still slping soundly on theirs bed. HMPH! So I told her, next time if weekday nite wanna ask me out, you had better be prepared to send me to work the next day. Lolz!

Xin left my plc at 2 plus. I told her, 明天你最好来送我去做工因为你害我不能早睡! =P She said if she can wake up, she will.
Even thou she knows I was joking with her, this lil sweetie lovely gal indeed woke up at 630 to pick me up. I felt SO touched by her actions. Without a doubt, she is 1 of my BEST friends/sister!
Today is the 1st time, I am ferry by her. We went for our breakfast at Bt Merah before she sends me to work.

A happy day to start of with. Thanks dearie for brightens up my day!
6 more days to go for my TP

No comments: