01 February 2007

Im still sick!
I realised I can don smoke when Im sick. Is smoking a addiction to me or is it a way to keep myself occupy? =)

I went down to the stall yesterday to purchase the strings and the lady was alarmed that I do not have enough strings. She asked me to show her my doings and I did. The moment she saw it, she said "oh dear, the no. of strings u used and the way of stitching are wrong."
I was like OMG and felt damn embarrassed. I had always been doing it in this way. No wonder my strings are always not enough!
Brought new cloth and 2 strings from her. Gonna restart doing it once again but wasted la bcos I had almost completed the 2 dolls face.
And I just realize something during lunchtime... My needle is missing!!! Guess I would need to make another trip down again. Dear me!

I wont be joining gym or yoga. Its too pricey for me but I will join when I am richer =)
There are so many things to do yet so little time.
I joined a group recently and I felt that I will always be with this group...
The "Panda" group! My dark circles are getting darker and bigger now. Someone please teach me how to get rid of it! I want the cheapest and the faster way.

Im anxious about this Sat!!! Thou the payment is slightly little compare to wad she told me initially but I will still go for it and hopefully I wont make a fool out of myself. Wish me luck.
Will update again on wad I will be doing for this Sat. For the time being, it is TOP SECRET! Wahaha

Count down to 16 more days and I will be away again =)

*Just bcos I smile on the outside; doesnt means I am on the inside*

No comments: