29 January 2007

My weekend from 27 - 28 Jan

Saturday

Topics that Dennis gave came up.
Luckily I was able to memorize at least 3½ qns. Praying hard that I will pass!
Phew... Finally, I can relax myself till mid of Feb. However, the 2 modules (Biz statistic & Biz Law) that Im taking now is extremely hard to understand!
I need a lorry of rescue teams... Any helps available? -_-"

Went to ShuFen’s workplace (Supercut) with the intention to do hair treatment but then she suggested that I dye my hair as my colour has outgrown. This time, she chooses a darker shade for me.
Wasted about 4 hrs plus there as the initial dye cant achieve the colour on my roots.
Knowingly, I got wedding function, she style and tie my hair for me too =)
So sweet of her!

Ms Angela was at Orchard too. Met up with her for a smoke and off I went as I was in a rush of time. Nowadays, Ms Angela goes out w/o calling me along therefore I felt that Ms Angela should change her name to Ms Baddie! =)
Anyway, if she ever see this. I jus wanna let U (Angela Tan) knows that... Thou we might be meeting less often now, I still cares alot for you and if you ever encounter any setback in life, I hope that you will come to me. I will always be there for you ok!
Eh... Ofcos including all my friends out there too! =)

Went to Loy’s wedding dinner with Kev.
Loy held his wedding at OCC.
Thou it kinda simple but it feels touching, knowing the fact that the newly-wed knew each other for 12 yrs. After the dinner, we went for my fav leisure pursuit... MJ!
Lady luck wasnt with me today hence causing me to lose $130 !!! But Im confident that I can win back this amount soon :) Wish me luck man!

Pics taken on that day


Kev & Me

Me & Tey

The newly wed

Bride are always the prettiest on this day.

Farn & me

Me and LiJun

My narcissism pics on that day =)




Taking pics with Lijun's collections

Bootylicious? (^+^)

I like the background!


Close up

Decent woman har? lol



Which pics of mine is the nicest?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday

I just brought a new cross-stitch therefore I spent the whole day doing it.
When my ah ma saw me doing this recently, she said:
" You hasnt been done this for a long time" Haa
Pic of the cross-stitch that I will be doing.



I finds this pic nice!
It has always been this case...
Strings not enough! Need to go buy more strings when Im free. Hopefully I can complete this soon =)

Went to BBDC earlier on. I completed my stage 2 already. The next lesson onwards I will be learning parking. Way to go !!! =)
Kinda edgy as Im worry that I might not be able to complete all the stages by 3 Apr.
Hopefully I can otherwise my TP date will be postpone. But then... The next available slots will only be on MARCH! Luckily, I had advance booked 4 lessons (^+^)

Have a good rest everyone! Nite

No comments: