09 February 2007

Update

Been so busy!!
Update on what I have been doing recently.

Shots on last Saturday (3 Feb) went well.
The shots were at KK, Ronald MacDonald family room. New rooms that were created for the parents to stay in so that they wont have to shuffle between home, work and hospital. In the shoots, I got a 8 yrs old daughter! A chubby little girl but she got a pair of beautiful eye!
Anyway, our motive was to make the surrounding look more cosy when the picture appears in somewhere. I forgotten to ask where will the pics be posted at. Lolz.



This is how I look for the shoots :)


The Copycat!

After the shoot, I went to vienna with Kevin for buffet. They served great food! Do not underestimated me on my passion for crabs (^+^) I ate about 2 - 3 plates of crabs.


Mini Buddha jumps over the wall


Anxious to eat



Sun (4 Feb), went in to JB for my fav food, Ba Kut Teh. Secret recipe cakes is cheap too! 1 slice of cheesecake in SG is selling SGD5.50 and msia is selling RM5.50. See the differ? Im a hardcore fan for cheesecake too :)

Tues
Gotten my accounts result. I flunk it! =(
Re-module = $$452 fly away...

Took MC on Wed (7 Feb) as I managed to book my practical lesson. Actually I book 2 slots but I only attended 1 as I overslept. Meaning I wasted $59 while Im sleeping -_-"

Went out with Valeria last nite (8 Feb)
Its our 1st outing after so knowing each other for close to 1 yr. We did nth much. Just eat and walked ard Orchard.

CNY is approaching soon. So far, I had only brought 2 set of clothing. Seem like its not enough but nvm as I wont be in SG.
Oh ya, year 2007 Natas fair is on 23 – 25 March =) I definitely will be popping by to see is there any cheap lobang or not! I simply love holidays!

No comments: