01 December 2006

Im the gambling queen !

I went over to Sean's place for a MJ session after work. His new place is freaking beautiful and spacious as they spend quite a lot on the renov. Pics from the outside view of his house.



Its a beauty right?! I also want to live in a penthouse! Kinda cool but its too expensive.

After MJ ends, Alvin, Sean & Me went over to Louisa's pub (Lollipop) for a drink as Alv got some things to talk with her.
The most embarrassing part... We wanted to sit at a corner as there is no more sofa seats. Then to our surprise, Louisa shift the table to the central stage hence causing a lot of people to keep looking at us. Felt like monkeys that are being trapped in a cage. Yesterday was also the 1st time, I ate crabs inside a pub =)

Time pass fast ya? Once again, weekend is coming... Yippee! I can finally have a gd and sufficient rest!
Oh ya, tml I will be taking my FTT for the 2nd time. Praying hard that I will pass so that I can faster book for my TP date. Don wanna waste any more time. And ofcos I too hopes that all my frens will enjoys themselves and are doing fine.
Signing off =)

No comments: