28 November 2006

MOS

My biz trip was gd! I guess I should say it was a fulfilling trip. I get to meet my clients, learned on how big companies and factories operates (as my company in Spore is just a sales office), wad kind of stuffs does all these companies produce after buying the parts from my company and so on.
Oh yea, I saw this notice at Penang. On December, there will be a new club opening. It is "Club MoMo". Will it be fun?
Hopefully I will have another chance to visit my clients soon so that during night time, I can go and check out "Penang MoMo" =)

My programs for the last weekend... Busy catching up with my frenz, attended my practical and revising for my studies. The instructor said, my driving skills is not that bad but im consider as a weekend driver therefore I opt to separate my driving lessons instead of having continuous lessons each time. Am also praying hard that I wont flunk my exams again as I had putted in so much efforts this time round.


Pics of us having fun at MOS

Me & Esther (I love her dimples!)

Me

Oh ya, I found this pic that was taken 2 yrs ago at St Kilda, Victoria which bears a direct resemblance to this pic that we taken at MOS last weekend.

Any differences found? Do we look older? =)

No comments: