04 December 2006

FTT passed =)

Weekend was fabulous!
Maybe its bcos I passed FTT at my 2nd attempt and I had already make booking for my TP test on April 17'07, 0730 (The earliest date and time)
One more obstacle down =)

My new discovery...
The sittings
The speedometer
I had nv like this car before as I find its outlook, back view unattractive however after seeing its interior, I finds that it is a real beauty!

Year 2006 is coming to an end soon.
Am I pleased with wad I have achieved this yr? But even if I feel dissatisfaction, I don think there is any means I can make up for the things, which I hasn't accomplish or the time that I had lost.
How am I gg to spend my Xmas this year? Life seems to be rather boring. Every year seems to be the same. I can predict what I will be doing again for this Xmas. Its gonna be another drinking session. To be frank, Im getting bored of celebrating festival season at pubs or clubbing places and I don really seems to have any festival moods at all. *Weak smile* Does it shows that I have grown up??

No comments: