23 October 2006

My driving encounter

Yesterday my 1st instructor, Gary, he taught me quite a lot of things and he was very patient with me.
Attended for 3 practical lessons from yesterday till today. On my 3rd lesson, I was taught by Woo. After 10 mins driving inside the circuit, he asked me to drive out to the main road. I was like (?_?)
Our conversation:
Woo: Turn right in front to get to the main road
Me: *stun* Are u sure? I just started learning. Can I don go?
Woo: Don worry, Im around.
Me: I don want! Im scare. Im not ready yet!
Woo: Just go. U cant always stay in the circuit. U have to go to the main road to learn and to experience it. Don worry, im around. U just needs to follow my instructions. (When he say finish this sentence, he turn my steering wheel)

Im glad that everything went smoothly even thou I was nervous and my car went dead for 3 times when I was in the main road :P Hopefully, I can complete all stages fast and get my driving license soon. I don wish to waste anymore time.
I spent my whole day at BBDC. Attended practical lesson, practices and evaluations.
During my 1 hr+ break time, I went over to CDANS with Kev for a bowling session even thou I don really know how to play. My score was about 60+. I guess it was quite good for novice ba.

Oh ya, last night after BBDC, I went to Kbox with Kev too. Felt quite idiotic as the 2 of us spent about 5 hrs there but still, I enjoyed myself lot as I sang a lot of songs and there is no one to snatch the mic from me. Haa.
Pics that I took yesterday

Lazing on bed before gg out



Kev and Me

I want to book more slots as Im missing e drive.
I enjoys the life Im having now as everyday is pack with activities =)

No comments: